Jira Cloud Unable to Link to Confluence Pages

Nick June 27, 2017

Every attemt to link a Confluence to my JIRA issue, while in JIRA, results in the following error: "No Confluence page found with the given URL."

2017-06-27_13-28-49.png

I found a JIRA KB article that address this issue but it was not helpful as the issue still persist even after addressing all suggested resolutions. If I add the JIRA issue to my confluence page then the link is established properly (see below). Also when searching for the issue in JIRA the page is found without an issue, the error doesn't appear until attempt to save the link.2017-06-27_13-36-19.png

I am specifically looking to add JIRA issues to my Confluence page from JIRA as opposed to "Confluence to JIRA" workflow.

Reference:

2 answers

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 18, 2017

Hello Nicholas,

I have created a ticket in our support system and reached out to you there. Let's continue there and we can post the answer here as soon as we determine the issue.

Kind Regards,

Shannon

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 17, 2017

Hello Nicholas,

Are you, by chance, using Confluence and JIRA Cloud? There's a very similar issue to this when using New Look Confluence that's been reported as a bug:

- CONFCLOUD-52429

If so, you can work around the issue by:

- Temporarily opting out of New Look in Confluence by clicking your profile photo in the bottom left-hand corner, and selecting opt-out.

- Entering the full Confluence URL manually in JIRA.

If you choose to opt-out of the New Look, please be sure use the form provided at that step to share your feedback with the team regarding the bug ticket.

Kind Regards,

Shannon

Nick July 17, 2017

As far as I know this is correct, I am using Confluence & JIRA Cloud (JIRA 1000.1119.1). With that said, I see no option for opting out of a "New Look in Confluence". My profile picture is in the top-right corner as seen here.confluence-header.png

Unfortunately I don't see any options in my profile page or the administration screens of confluence or JIRA to attempt what you're suggesting here. Any other thoughts?

----------------------------

UPDATE: One of my spaces works perfectly fine but another space (the one I need) for some reason doesn't work no matter how I attach the URL

Permissions have been set the same on both Confluence spaces... I was even able to get another page on the same confluence space to work.. {weird}

----------------------------

Suggest an answer