JQL "project = DNATEST and rownum <= 10 " How to use rownum?

Han Shuang November 13, 2011

http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA041/Advanced+Searching?clicked=jirahelp

there are keyword "rownum", but I will not use? Please tell me will use. Thank you

How to use JQL statement that, for the first N pieces of information?

1 answer

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 13, 2011

It is just a reserved word, not used anywhere now!

Han Shuang November 14, 2011

Thanks, How to use JQL statement that, for the first N pieces of information?

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 14, 2011

You can set your issue navigator to show the number of issues that you want to see on a page. This can be done in your profile page. AFAIK, that is the only way in JIRA to limit the number of results!

Han Shuang November 14, 2011

But I want to use JQL control. I access the system through another JIRA, JIRA through his

Interface RemoteIssue[] getIssuesFromJqlSearch(com.atlassian.crowd.embedded.api.User user, java.lang.String jqlSearch, int maxNumResults)
to
view the data , but inquires for a long time, so I would like to query for paging

thanks

Rising Star
Rising Star
November 14, 2011

Ah right, so you are using the remote APIs! You can just give the maxNumResults and retrieve only that many results. What is stopping you from doing it?

Han Shuang November 15, 2011

If you set maxNumResults value, check out the ISSUE Result not all, there is no way to find the remaining, so I want to control that line in JQL inside look. Now the problem is resolved, I JQL which added some conditions to prevent data overload, so check the speed on the fast

thanks

Suggest an answer