JIRA Subscription filter issue

Varun Nedumaran January 19, 2021

Hi Atlassian Team,

User has a subscription filter . Which runs on the scheduled time. The report which it generates has incorrect data than the actual one. Note we do not have 2 servers involved.

The recent mail from customer as follows :
=======================
The 9AM list is correct. This is why I am asking if there are 2 servers that are being used to send the JQL results. At 8AM it was wrong but at 9AM it is correct.
========================

Could you please let us know how to fix the issue.

Regards
Varun N

2 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 20, 2021

You'll need to look at both emails and the two subscriptions the user has got set up for them, with a view to stopping the "wrong" one.

Varun Nedumaran January 21, 2021

I have requested user to create a new filter & subscription and test once. Once they test it  , will confirm the result.

0 votes
KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 19, 2021

HI @Varun Nedumaran ,

Did you created any test environment from the production data.

If Yes disable outgoing email in that Test  Jira instance.

Varun Nedumaran January 21, 2021

I have requested user to create a new filter and test once. Once they test it  , will confirm the result.

Suggest an answer