JIRA Filtering: Can I report zeroes or project members without assignments?

j_belousek April 29, 2015

So I'm trying to create a query that will show me who doesn't have anything assigned to them but the JQL is eluding me. Another acceptable answer would be a filter that displays EVERYONE in the project and their number of assignments including zeroes?

Specifically, I'm trying to get this into a gadget.

2 answers

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 29, 2015

Can you try the "workload pie chart"? It will kinda help you.

0 votes
Nicolas Bourdages
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 29, 2015

Well, a JQL query will always return you issues, not people.

That sounds like a job for Excel sad.

OR

for a SQL query straight from the database. Which you would set in a datatable custom field, using the database custom field plugin

Not sure what gadget could display that on your dashboard though, but you'd be a good way along. Hope you're using Server and not Cloud!

Good luck!

j_belousek April 29, 2015

Currently, I am handling this process through Excel: Column 1 = Roster, Column 2 = JQL query results of assignees within the project. Which is a process that needs to be maintained and creates room for error. Thanks for the link and the SQL suggestion!

Suggest an answer