JIRA ERROR

matheus nascimento camargo June 27, 2018

After changing an issue type screen scheme, the system stopped opening events, and I can not change the configuration of the project or delete the issues types of the jira, I deleted all the correncias and even the project because the error persistserro jira 2.jpgerro jira 1.jpg

4 answers

0 votes
matheus nascimento camargo June 28, 2018

erroJIRA!.jpg

0 votes
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 28, 2018

Hi @matheus nascimento camargo

The error message you are seeing is consistent with there being a problem in the Jira database.  Please see the KB NullPointerEx ception when creating issue, editing issue, move issue, accessing the Screen tab from the Project

This KB has diagnosis steps you can take in order to identify the problematic record in the database and then take the steps needed to remove this manually via SQL.   Of course we would recommend that you take a backup of your database before trying those steps.  

Please let us know the results.  If you run into problems I would be interested to see the specific results of the diagnosis SQL queries here.

Good afternoon I have followed the steps that the Andrew Heinzer did not report any links, first worked, after a while, when it was deleted another question of the type that was no previous relationship, the system gave the same problem

erro jira.jpg

Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 28, 2018

Could let me know the results of this slightly modified query instead?

select cf.optionid from optionconfiguration cf where cf.fieldid = 'issuetype' and cf.optionid not in (select it.id from issuetype it);

Also, please generate a support zip so we can get a better look at your logs.   If you could then upload this to a site like Google Drive or Dropbox and then share the link with us here, I can get better understanding of all the errors in your Jira site and not just those in these screenshots.

Thanks,

Andy

matheus nascimento camargo June 29, 2018

I created a .RAR by the tool, but I can not find the folder it is generated in directories

0 votes
Bastian Stehmann
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 27, 2018

Hi @matheus nascimento camargo,

did you try to delete the duplicate issue type? If not, can you please try that.

0 votes
matheus nascimento camargo June 27, 2018

erro 4.jpg

Suggest an answer