Issues with Scriptrunner after upgrade

Uriel Hassidim October 3, 2019

Hi,

I've just upgraded Jira Server to version 8.4.2 and Scriptrunner to version 5.6.2.1-jira8.

The Scriptrunner queries I had been using prior to the upgrades are not working well.

For example - the following query: 

project = "LMS" AND issueFunction in aggregateExpression("Remaining Work", "remainingEstimate.sum()", "Logged Time", "timespent.sum()", "Total Estimate", "originalEstimate.sum()")

Returns the list of items but does not show the summary.

Any idea?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 3, 2019

Hi @Uriel Hassidim 

You mean the Summary column displays blank? Is the Summary column added in the filter?

Ravi

There should be 3 lines below the query line titled "Remaining Work", "Logged Time" and "Total Estimate" each with the relevant value.

These 3 lines are missing.

Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 3, 2019

Ok I understand. Is it persistent? Do these 3 lines appear when you refresh the page?

Are there any errors in your browser console?

Like Uriel Hassidim likes this

Thanks! Refreshing the page helps.

Any idea why the page needs refreshing?

It was not so in the previous version.

Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 3, 2019

Hi @Uriel Hassidim 

I am not sure honestly why it stopped working after upgrade. It could be a problem with Jira as well after the upgrade.

You can raise a support request for someone to take a look at this for you. Attach the log files and any browser console errors.

Thanks,

Ravi

Like Uriel Hassidim likes this

Suggest an answer