Is there away to get a list of all lables created in a project?

Heather Chavez September 19, 2017

Seems like typos are easy to create in labels.  Is there a way I can get an easy export or ist of all the labels created for a particular project? 

2 answers

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 20, 2017

There's no explicit way to do this as suggested, but there are (not quite ideal) ways to get there.

Go to a dashboard you own (I usually create a new one for "housekeeping"), and add a "issue statistics" gadget with the following settings (you can accept the defaults for the ones I don't name)

• Project/filter: your filter
  • Statistic: labels
  • Show unresolved issues: yes

This should then list every label in that project, with a count of the number of issues using it.  Clicking the name of a label will take you to a filter for that label, so you can remove incorrect ones and add better ones.

Heather Chavez September 20, 2017

Great Idea Nic!!  Thanks for the info, I'm going to take this suggestion!

0 votes
Suhas P
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 20, 2017

Labels are global entities not project specific. So i am afraid there is any way to find labels for a specific project.

Heather Chavez September 20, 2017

Hi Suhas, I thought that might be the case.  Thanks so much for responding!!

Suggest an answer