Is it possible to set a default due date of for example two weeks?

Bernardo San Juan July 10, 2013

So that when someone creates an specific issue the due date is automatically set for two weeks

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alex Perez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 16, 2013

Another option is embedding some JS code in the Due Date description, to access its content and if empty, set now+14 days ...

Some examples here: http://www.j-tricks.com/1/post/2011/12/one-fixversion-please.html

HTH

Bernardo San Juan July 16, 2013

Gracias Alex!

Alex Perez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 16, 2013

De nada,

pero cierra la pregunta si la das por resuelta!

:)

Bernardo San Juan July 17, 2013

This might be just me, but I would say that the accepting answer system is not that evident, a little bit confussing...

I think that I have now understood the process. However, I would suggest that you check other people behaviour when clossing an answer.

0 votes
Bernardo San Juan July 10, 2013

That was fast, thks!

0 votes
Sreenivasaraju P
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 10, 2013

You can write a post function where the due date will be set to created + 14 days

Suggest an answer