Is it possible to move a dashboard from one instance to another?

Chris Volker December 1, 2014

I have a user who has set-up extensive dashboards in one JIRA instance, and would like to move them to another.  I use Configuration Manager to make the snapshots and the deployment to the other instance.  So, the user should get his project and all associated elements, but not the dashboard(s) or his filters.  Can I move the dashboard independently for the user through other means?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
teilor_soares
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 2, 2014

Hi Chris!

At this moment is not possible to export or import a dashboard. The only way to export a dashboard would be export the entire instance.

-Teilor

Peter Bengov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 2, 2014

Telior, do we have a JIRA ticket for this feature? Thanks

teilor_soares
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 2, 2014

No, we do not. You can create a new feature request in jira.atlassian.com.

Suggest an answer