I can only be invited, but can't have an own board.

sybille June 11, 2021

Help. Please.

I have two accounts with different email adresses.* I've been invited with one of them and joined the board of an admin.

When I tried to open up an own board, it is not possible.

Cache deleted. Browser started new. Changed passwords. Changed email adresses. Used both cloud and app. Started AirM1 new. Started once more, twice.

I've been invited again. Accepted with the first email adress, but still not able to create an own, independent board - neither in the cloud or at my mac.

As I don't want to be just a part of the action - please, how can I change from a team member to an admin on my own?

Thanks a bunch
Sybille

----

*this while trying to find a solution by myself.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 13, 2021

To become a Jira admin, you need to be added to a group that is named as being the admins (most of us have simple schemes where there is only one group, but some do have more than one admin group)

You'll need to talk to your existing admins, they will be able to add yo to the group, or know who can get you added to it.

sybille June 13, 2021

Nic, thank you!

Now it's clear.

Sybille

Suggest an answer