How to show the content of two boards (one kanban one scrum) in another?

Louis Bernardi January 5, 2015

The board for bugs and the board for development do not function well due to the fact that they are separate but intertwined parts of the development process. I want to create another that shows the content of the two together while hopefully being able to directly interact with the content of them (I'm assuming that's possible due to what I've read on the topic) I've seen posts on this pointing to filters as my savior but I haven't been able to figure this out. Can anyone give me a step by step for this?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Boris Berenberg
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 5, 2015

This could be done if one was Kanban and the other was also Kanban. However, since Kanban has no concept of Sprints, a merged board with Kanban and Scrum would never really show a correct merging of the info. This may be ok if the functionality you seek is just Kanban on the combined board. If that is the case then just set up another Kanban board with a filter that includes the issues from the other two boards and tweak the config to match your needs.

Suggest an answer