How to identify session id jira in oracle database

Marina_Zavalishina May 30, 2022

Jira user started deletion, how to determine his session id in oracle database?

1 answer

0 votes
Benjamin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 30, 2022

HI @Marina_Zavalishina ,

What kind of deletion was this Jira user doing that you want to track? I'm not sure if you can get that info from the DB. However, there is an audit log in Jira if you need to track certain object deletion.

-Ben

Marina_Zavalishina May 30, 2022

Hi Ben, thanks for the answer, the user at the beginning of the deleted pages closed jira, but the session hung and the deletion was restored, had to restart jira. Since it was not possible to determine the user's session in the database in order to kill only his session, then it would be necessary to catch how to find and happen to the session in jira session in the database?

Benjamin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 31, 2022

Hi @Marina_Zavalishina ,

What pages are you referring to in Jira? Usually pages and spaces are in reference to confluence. I'm not aware if there's a way to find all the actions that happen for a user in the DB. However, you can find some information form the audit log of what the user has done and to search the userid in the logs.

-Ben

Marina_Zavalishina May 31, 2022

I need to identify the user session in the database in order to force it to close from the database.

jira-settings-system-Sessions of current users in Jira.
These sessions can be seen through the web interface, but how to look in the database, in which table is this information located?

Suggest an answer