How to find the last login for all users in JIRA cloud

Vikram Kuruba May 27, 2020

We want to maintain a close watch on users last login activity and deactivate them if they aren't using the same. Is there a way to get the list of users and thier last login into the JIRA cloud?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
DPKJ
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 28, 2020

Visit - https://admin.atlassian.com

Login using site admin credential and you can see last login on site in users section.

Vikram Kuruba June 2, 2020

Thanks @DPKJ we are able to view the information.

We're planning to automate such reports without the need of logging into the admin portal.

Is there a way to view this report in confluence or send it as an email on weekly basis? Any help is deeply appreciated.

DPKJ
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 2, 2020

@Vikram Kuruba  Sorry to say, this is highly requested feature in API, but currently not available.

I will update if I find some update on this.

Vikram Kuruba June 3, 2020

Thanks @DPKJ . I will be looking forward to such an important feature.

Like Prasad Eda likes this
Prasad Eda August 3, 2021

Hi @Vikram Kuruba @DPKJ -

Based on the last login for example not logged in more than 90 days, I want to inactive those users via automation (APIs) is it possible, if yes could you please guide me!

Appreciate your help! 

Like # people like this
Rodolfo Romero - Adaptavist February 27, 2024

Are there any updates about this? Are we now able to generate this type of report?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events