How to find all issues from not started sprint

GreenHopper - 6.1.4

How to find all issues from not started sprint?

PS issueFunction in inSprint - works only for started sprints

2 answers

1 accepted

as I said issueFunction in inSprint("My board", "Sprint 1") DOSENT WORK

hrm ok... does it not produce the right number of issues or there is some other problem?

hm ... I can't understand …. sometimes issueFunction in inSprint works fine, sometimes not .. I can't catch the reason ... I will try to provide more details in 1-2 days

Can you provide me information where I can find data about not started sprints and issues? I can’t find it into SQL database

When searching for issues in sprints that have not begin yet, just use the issueFunction in inSprint("BoardName", "Sprint Name").... it works, I just tested it on JIRA 5.2.5 and GH 6.1.2

I recommend you try this again, but this time go to the Plan Mode of your board, click on the View In ISsue Navigator button right below the sprint name of the unstarted sprint, you will be taken to the issue navigator where you can see the issueFunction JQL in action.

yes I know about that ... Can you provide me informaion about data in SQL database? How can I find issues from not started sprint in Database?

doesnt seem to be an easy task to get it. Have a look at this answers discussion: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/96142/how-to-get-sprint-issue-list-by-sql

"go to the Plan Mode of your board, click on the View In ISsue Navigator button right below the sprint name of the unstarted sprint,"

Does this only show if you have the plug-in installed. I'm waiting for admin to install this plugin, but this link you talk about seems to me to not be related to plugin itself. I'm currently using version 6.1.3.2 of GH.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Mar 28, 2018 in Jira Software

Can a company’s culture make or break agile adoption?

Can a new-to-agile team survive and thrive in a non-agile culture? If so, what advice would you give to those trying to be agile in a non-agile culture? What's the key(s) to success? Share your thoug...

11,992 views 15 13
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you