How to disable certain fields in excel export?

Kubo Grznarik June 20, 2013

Is is possible to remove system fields: Last Viewed, Resolved, Component/s, Images and Work Ratio from Excel export (All Fields) in Issue Navigator?

Im able to remove for example Description when I hide it in Field Configuration, but those fields mentioned above are not in Field Configuration.

Thanks for help

2 answers

1 vote
Mizan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 20, 2013

Why you are not using the Excel Export (Current fields )option instead on Excel export(All fields) ?

If you use the excel export you can configure the fields you want then do an excel export .

Kubo Grznarik June 23, 2013

I have 20 custom fields which I dont want to have in Issue Navigator. I need to have only 3 of them in Issue Navigator and all of them in Excel Export but without unnecessary fields for me like Work Ratio, Resolved and Components.

Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 7, 2014

You should be saving the correct columns with the filter itself. Each filter can have specific columns set for it. https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Using+Filters#UsingFilters-Definingafilter-specificcolumnorder You cannot hide Work Ratio, Resolved (date), etc.

0 votes
Raju KC
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 20, 2013

Search the issues and go to tools->configure->select required column and then export.

Suggest an answer