How to change Jira textField value with script runner ?

Maikes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 4, 2019

Dear colegues from ATLASSIAN Community! 

I wnat to change Jira textField value with script runner. 

Someone can help me ? 

I tried to use:

setFormValue("None")]

Not working. 

Kindy Maikes

2 answers

0 votes
Will C
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 5, 2019

I'm sorry I don't understand your question here, are these standard jira fields? using customfields etc?

if not I'm afraid I wont be able to help.

0 votes
Will C
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 4, 2019

Hi there,

Can you provide us with some more information on this please? I think you are trying to write a behaviour, here is one I have written before which writes to the description field

import com.onresolve.jira.groovy.user.FieldBehaviours
import com.onresolve.jira.groovy.user.FormField
import groovy.transform.BaseScript
@BaseScript FieldBehaviours fieldBehaviours

def description = getFieldById("description")

description.setFormValue("BlaBlaBla")
Maikes
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 4, 2019

I want to display values in a field [recurso], "Text Field", base on a previous select list values [OpcaoX]. 

The field [recurso] is retrieved from database table!! 

recur.png

Suggest an answer