How to add a Workflow Pie chart report Data Table to Dashboard?

Tatiana June 7, 2015

Hello,

I need to display statistics by Components  (Original Estimate in percents) on the dashboard.

I know that there is a workload pie chart report to get this data.

How can I add the Data Table from this report to the dashboard?

Is there a Gadget or plugin to show this data on the Dashboard?

I need statistics similar to this:

Component |   Percent (original estimate)

test Component1 10%

test Component2 35%

Thanks in advance,

Tatiana.

2 answers

1 vote
Midori
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 23, 2015

Albeit it is not a gadget for a JIRA dashboard, you can export any JIRA field (including Original Estimate) to smart Excel sheets and analyze them with an Excel pivot table, using the Better Excel Plugin.

Excel supports "percentage" as value, and there are multiple same export templates in the plugin that demonstrates how to set up pivot tables. You should be able to modify those to your needs by some clicks in Excel, and should also read the pivot tables from JIRA data tutorial.

A pivot table can be as simple as this:

excel-pivot-table-result.png

0 votes
Rodrigo Rosa
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 8, 2015

Hello Tatiana,

I believe you can achieve that with JIRA Charting Plugin, which is a free plugin provided by Atlassian that provides various charts and reports for JIRA.

Tatiana June 8, 2015

Hello, Rodrigo, thanks for you response, I have already installed this plugin, all the charts (for original estimate field) are pie charts and they don't contain percent values, only time values. I need statistics similar to this: Component percent (original estimate) test Component1 10% test Component2 35% And I could'n find the gadget in the dashboard to show this data.

Suggest an answer