Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i transfer team members to another person for Tempo time sheet approvals?

navin.shorey
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 28, 2024

How do i transfer team members to another person for Tempo time sheet approvals? I want my team members to approve time sheets. Currently they are coming to me for approval every week.

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Sudarsana G April 29, 2024

In Tempo Timesheets for Jira, you can delegate approval permissions to other team members so they can approve timesheets on your behalf. Here's how you can transfer the approval responsibilities:

Access Permissions: Ensure that the team members you want to delegate approval to have the necessary permissions. They should have the "Approve Timesheets" permission in Tempo. This permission is typically managed by Jira administrators.

Navigate to Timesheets: Go to the Tempo section in Jira and navigate to the Timesheets view.

Select the Timesheet: Locate the timesheet you want to transfer approval for. This can be your own timesheet or that of a specific team member.

Delegate Approval: Within the timesheet view, there should be an option to delegate approval. This option may be labeled differently depending on the version of Tempo you are using, but it's typically found in the actions menu or as a button near the top of the timesheet.

Choose Delegate: Select the option to delegate approval, and then choose the team member you want to delegate approval to. This will transfer the responsibility for approving the timesheet to the selected team member.

Confirm and Save: Once you've selected the team member, confirm the action, and save the changes. The selected team member will now be responsible for approving the timesheet.

Review and Manage Delegated Approvals: As the manager, you can review and manage delegated approvals at any time. You may want to periodically check in to ensure that approvals are being handled appropriately.

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events