How do I access previous sprint?

Archit Singh July 14, 2022

I am not able to see previous sprints. Is there any way to access this previous sprint?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mayur Jadhav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 14, 2022

Hi @Archit Singh ,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!!

You can't see the previous or closed sprint instead you can see close sprint reports.

• go to project > reports. there are a number of reports that you can view completed sprints.

Cheers,
Mayur

Hi Mayur,

You mean the selection of projects from the top of the panel, right?
I don't see any report there. One thing to mention, Since I am learning, the first sprint I have created without epic but as a task moved into the sprint.successteam.PNG

Mayur Jadhav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 14, 2022

Can you please click on the backlog and start the sprint

How do I view the sprint reports? Sprint was created but without the epic. I am not able to view the first sprint which I started and closed the sprint. I can only view the epic-based task (issues) but not the completed tasks(issues) that are without an epic.

Mayur Jadhav
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 14, 2022

You should be able to see the Report section below the board it self.

Screenshot 2022-07-14 145106.png

Is it available in the free plan? I can only see Roadmap, Backload, and Board. If you see the previous image I shared.

Mayur Jadhav
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 14, 2022

@Archit Singh  Did your project is Team Managed or Company managed Project. You can see at the left side bottom.

If you are on Team managed Project then,

Only project admins can enable and disable features for their projects.

1. Navigate to your team-managed software project.

2. Go to Project Settings > Features.

3. Enable the Reports feature.

Like Olivia Wills likes this

@Mayur Jadhav Thanks Mayur. I found it. It was really nice of you helping me out :)

Like Mayur Jadhav likes this
Mayur Jadhav
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 14, 2022

@Archit Singh I am glad, if the answer is helpful, It would be great if you hit the accept button.

@Mayur Jadhav done :)

Like Mayur Jadhav likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders