How can I see the report/statistics of Done Projects?

Maria Polischuk May 17, 2021

Hi, everyone! 
How can I create the report/statistics of Done Projects? I need info about when the project was moved to Done status (and quantity). 
f/e 
APRIL Status Done: 108 Tasks 
MAY Status Done: 50 Tasks 
or by Quarters 

thank you 

3 answers

1 vote
Emre Toptancı _OBSS_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 14, 2021

Hello @Maria Polischuk ,

Apparently what you mean by "Projects" is actually issues in projects, that is fine.

"Cumulative Flow Diagram" (that is available as part of Kanban Boards) might help you.

Also exporting your issue list to Excel (including the Resolution Date for each issue) and preparing a pivot report based on Resolution Date might also help.

Our app Time in Status might offer a similar feature but it is a long shot. I suggest you try the above two first. If they don't work for you, we can discuss further.

EmreT

1 vote
Callum Carlile _Automation Consultants_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 17, 2021

Hi @Maria Polischuk , welcome to the Community!

You don't really move projects to Done in Jira, projects are just an area containing a bunch of issues/tasks which themselves can be moved to Done using a workflow.

Check out this community post which might answer your question, there are several examples of how you can use things like status changed to closed after "2020/08/01 00:00" before "2020/09/15 00:00” in your JQL, including examples from the Atlassian team.

Once you've got these JQLs working, you can save them as a filter and use them in many of the Dashboard gadgets to give you all sorts of counts and statistics

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 17, 2021

How are you telling Jira that a project is "done"?

Maria Polischuk May 17, 2021

by status Done image.png

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events