I need to show which Epics the team have worked on over the quarter and a ratio across them.
I've written a filter to show issues closed during last quarter:
project in (ProjectX) AND issuetype in (story, bug, spike, task, analysis) AND status changed to (Resolved, Done) before "2022/01/01" after "2021/09/30"
The epics in this project have the story points calculated using automation.
So I have the time period, I have the points in the Epics, now I just need to show the breakdown. Eg: We completed 40 points in Epic-123 and 20 points in Epic-456.
I created a dashboard and the standard Pie Chart would be perfect... except that shows issues, not points. The Workload Pie would also work if they had Story Points in 'Time field to report on'.
Any other ways to do it?
If I understand this correctly you need to show points against each Epics in dashboard gadget ?
Few questions ? This is custom field you have created and updating via automation ? or "Story points" field.
You can try "Filter Results" Gadget which display the epics along with that field in the column option.
If you would be interested in a third party add-on, to roll-up time estimates and story points at each parent level, you can try out our app
The app provides the following features.
1) Links/Portfolio/Advanced Roadmaps Hierarchy :- View/Manage roll up of time estimates for hierarchy (up to 10 levels), based on your Portfolio/Advanced Roadmaps/Issue Links parent child relationship.
2) Epic Hierarchy :- View/Manage roll up of time estimates for standard Jira hierarchy. Epic -> User Story -> Subtask
3) Time in Status :- More than 7 types of Time in Status reports to track your issues.
4) Worklogs Report :- Track time spent by resources with multiple filters / category / grouping features
5) Timesheet :- View/Enter your time spent for multiple days
Hi everyone! Are you interested in beta testing Atlassian University’s newest (unreleased!) training course? We’re looking for 15-20 volunteers to test our newest training course, Basic reporting...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events