How can I create a release management page on Jira?

Shalini July 9, 2019

How can I create a page that I can track project releases on Jira (not confluence)?

More specifically, I would like to have this information below in a table:

- Fix Version (preferably will display the tickets once the user clicks the fix version number)

- Release Date 

- DCUT Date

- Project Name

- Assignee 

Thank you!

Shalini

1 answer

0 votes
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 9, 2019
Shalini July 22, 2019

Thanks Alexey. I now have a dashboard created with the release fix version, release name, and release date. How can I create a link to the fix version where once clicked, it displays all tickets that are to be released for that particular fix version?

Basically, I would like a clean view that shows the release name, date, dcut, assignee, fix version with a hyperlink to access all tickets when clicked so I don't have all tickets displayed on this high-level view.

Thank you,

Shalini

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 22, 2019

I am not sure, which dashboard you mean, but usually dashboard are not configurable.

Suggest an answer