Gliffy for Jira cloud - how to remove it?

Jovan Milicevic December 8, 2017

Hi All,

We installed Glify for Jira and Confluence Cloud. After trial, we decided to keep it for Confluence and to disable it for Jira. After I disable it we still have this widget on Jira and have no idea how to remove it. Can you please help me?

Kind regards,

Jovan

Screenshot from 2017-12-08 11-11-20.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 11, 2017

It appears that this is something you will need to disable within the UPM of Jira in order to avoid this error.  Do do this, login to your Cloud instance first, make sure you are on the Jira side of things.

Then go up to the Gear icon and select the add-ons.  From there select the manage add-ons link.  On this page you should then be able to either disable or uninstall the Gliffy plugin used for Jira as a means to fix this.

If you find this is not the case, could you please let me know the URL for your Cloud instance so I could take a closer look.

Thanks,

Andy

Jovan Milicevic December 11, 2017

Hi Andrew,

Thanks a lot! That solved the issue.

Best,

Jovan

Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 11, 2017

Hi Jovan,

Glad to hear that helped.  Since this solved the issue, could you please click the Accept Answer checkmark next to the number of votes this answer has?

This helps our system mark this issue as resolved and in turn it can help other users that might search on this same topic to find this post.

Thanks,

Andy

Jovan Milicevic December 11, 2017

Done, Andy :)

Suggest an answer