Getting error "Field 'issueFunction' does not exist or you do not have permission to view it."

Abhash Sinha May 22, 2020

Hi,

I am trying to pull the report based on story point covered by each developed in a sprint and then plot a workload graph using the same.

But while preparing the JQL query for the same I am facing the mentioned error.

Sample query : project = "ABC" AND Sprint = 639 and assignee=username and issueFunction in aggregateExpression("Total Estimate for all Issues", "originalEstimate.sum()", "Remaining work", "remainingEstimate.sum()")

I am using the Jira cloud version

2 answers

1 vote
Jack Nolddor _Sweet Bananas_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 23, 2020

Hi issueFunction is provided by Script Runner for Jira (PAID) so you need to ensure that is already installed and licensed on your system

Regards

Abhash Sinha May 26, 2020

Can you help me how can i identify that the script runner is installed in my licensed Jira cloud. 

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Where-do-I-find-ScriptRunner/qaq-p/252046

Is the Script runner not available for Jira Cloud ?

Like # people like this
Keshav August 4, 2023

Hi @Jack Nolddor _Sweet Bananas_ , @Benjamin ,

I installed the FREE version which is valid for 30 days but still I am getting this error? Is anything wrong?

issuefunction.png

0 votes
Benjamin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 22, 2020

Hi @Abhash Sinha - issuefunction does not come with out of the box jira. So, you need plugins in order to use this field regardless of server of cloud platform. 

You probably have access to the project so it's probably may not be the later of that error.

Abhash Sinha May 26, 2020

Which plugin I would need to install? Can you please help me with the plugin name. 

Like Franklin Vaugn likes this
Rino Moen May 25, 2023

I guess not

Franklin Vaugn October 13, 2023

Exact same problem. :-(

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin