Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Get an overview about the used budget per customer(billed hours)per month, visible for the customer.

Hi,

I am trying to get an idea from things to do in Jira - let us Imagine that you are the customer who is having a SLA with a random company and you want to see your used budget (billed hours) within the current or last month. How can I set this or can be achieved? and I am trying to work on it. Can any one suggest me the best possible way to achieve?

Regards

1 answer

Hi, @Shiva! 👋

Probably the Clerk Invoices app could help you to do this, you can create an invoice for a specific time frame for a specific client and get used budget. 

Let me know if you would need any help with the app. I'm a developer of this app, so could answer all your questions 🤗

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira

Jira admin's joining kit

Hello Atlassian's, This post will be a useful and valuable starter guide for new joiners into the team:  https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Cloud-Admins/Atlympics-Jira-Cloud-New-joiner-st...

49 views 0 3
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you