Generate reports for developers

victor carvajal August 9, 2012

The reports are geared to anyone who reports, who is assigned. Issue process developers, and pass tests. I require to generate reports of the issues that carried a specific group of developers, and I do not see how.

thanks

2 answers

0 votes
victor carvajal August 12, 2012

Issue When a development goes through and is released to testing, generating reports is based on the person who is assigned the Issue at the time or have reported.

The report that is required is to know that issue were executed by the development staff at a given date, regardless of their status.

For example, a developer Victor, and Anna is evidence, Victor will spend an issue and ends. The ussue now have evidence that is ana.

The report would be needed for all Issues Victor has developed.

0 votes
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 12, 2012

I didn't get your question completely. But from what I understood, you want a list of issues which a group has worked on. Use the participants custom field and create a filter based on that for a group.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.jira.toolkit/version/117

Suggest an answer