Gadget field definition: Dropdown of filter favorites

Sascha Bobrowski March 19, 2013

Hello to all,

I'm very new in jira plugin development. I try to write a gadget to display a summary of original estimate, remaining estimate and time spent over the issues of a favorite filter. Current I've written the field definition of a field to configure, wheter all issues shold by displayed, or only mine. This was easy, because I can use a field of type boolean:

type: "select",
						        selected: gadget.getPref("show_only_mine"),
						        options:[
						            {  
						                label:gadget.getMsg("burndown.config.assignees.single"),
						                value:"true"
						            },
						            {
						                label:gadget.getMsg("burndown.config.assignees.multiple"),
						                value:"false"
						            }
						        ]

So next step is, to display a dropdown to choose a favorite filter. I have an old version of the plugin here (can't be used anymore, because it is based on portlets). The old version used following in the atlassian-plugin.xml:

<property>
				<key>filterid</key>
				<name>gadget.filterstats.field.filterid.name
				</name>
				<description>gadget.filterstats.field.filterid.description
				</description>
				<type>select</type>
				<i18n>false</i18n>
				<values class="com.atlassian.jira.portal.SearchRequestValuesGenerator" />
			</property>

Is there a way to write a field definition in my gadget.xml to reach the same?

1 answer

0 votes
RambanamP
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 19, 2013
Sascha Bobrowski March 19, 2013

That was my reading the last 5 days, but as a complete rookie it's difficult to find the one paragraph in the documentation, which can help, in thousands af documentation pages. But i continue having a look in it.

RambanamP
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 19, 2013

you can refer source code, if you have licence then you would have got jira source code also right

Suggest an answer