Filter query for dashboard statistic gadget

alexxkey February 15, 2018

Hello, jira guru!

First question. Is it possible to configure statistic gadget to show how many tasks was assigned to certain developers at the sprint beginning? Now I use filter query like that:

project = "Project name" AND assignee in (user1, user2, user3).

But during the project progress it's tasks change assignee several times (for example in status "Ready for Code review" all tasks auto assign to team lead etc.), so according to filter query gadget shows unresolved issues in sprint and in backlog and in that team lead reviews all tasks gadget shows that he assigns to the most tasks. But it's not true.

I want to see how many issues assigned on every team member in current sprint (without resolved or unresolved resolution). Is it possible to configure filter query for this purpose?

Second question. Is it possible to configure that filter query to display the sum of estimated time (or logged time) for each task assigned to certain developer in current sprint? See screenshot.

Or maybe I need other gadget for this?

1 answer

0 votes
Jeff Curry
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 16, 2018

Something like this should do:

assignee was changed to (user1,user2,user3) and project = "project name" and sprint in opensprints()

second question, something like the Two Dimensional Filter Statistics gadget should suffice:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira064/adding-the-two-dimensional-filter-statistics-gadget-720416991.html

Suggest an answer