Expression Function in JQL Scriptrunner

Bahar Dehkordi July 10, 2018

Hi,

I would like to have a filter showing which sub-tasks were not created 48 hours after the task (parent issue) was created. 

There is a mandatory field "Number of Scrubs/ Sub-tasks" which is filled by the reporter of the main ticket (task) and also created one scripted field "Scrubs/ Sub- tasks Count" which counts the number of the subtasks. 

Using below JQL, I am trying to get the list of those issues (tasks). 

Project= SCRUBS AND issueFunction in hasSubtasks() AND issueFunction in expression (" ", "Number of Scrubs/ Sub-tasks > Scrubs/ Sub- tasks Count") AND createdDate >= -2d

But I get this error: expecting EOF, found 'Scrubs' @ line 1, column 11.

Can anyone help please?

Thank you,

Bahar

2 answers

0 votes
Joshua Giffen May 11, 2021

I was able to get a similar query working by using the customfield_##### reference instead of the custom field name.

Project= SCRUBS AND issueFunction in hasSubtasks() AND issueFunction in expression("", "customfield_10600 > customfield_10601") AND createdDate >= -2d

0 votes
Bahar Dehkordi July 11, 2018

So what I thought was that maybe having "/" in a field might count as division and mess it up, so I edited the fields and removed the slash, and update the jql accordingly to :

Project= SCRUBS AND issueFunction in hasSubtasks() AND issueFunction in expression (" ", "Number of Scrubs > Scrubs Count") AND createdDate >= -2d

But still the exact same error! :|

Suggest an answer