Does someone know of a good Kanban board for JIRA?

Axel Kratel December 4, 2011

I am trying to use Greenhopper, but it seems to be not only buggy, but lacks some very basic Kanban board features. I've found a few good boards on Github, including a couple that integrate with JIRA. Does anyone have recommendations for good ones to use?

4 answers

1 vote
gauravkohli December 4, 2011

Have you used the Greenhopper's new feature of WIP (Work In Progress ) limits which you can use on Taskboard. This one is specially for Kanban board and for all the rest of the features of Kanban, I think you can easily customize the workflows.

http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/GH/GreenHopper+4.2.1+Release+Notes for WIP limits.

0 votes
John Loyd April 2, 2013

Hi,

maybe you will try out online boards by KanbanTool? KanbanTool has a Google Chrome Extension called Kanbanira that allows you to connect tasks in KanbanTool with issues in JIRA.

Regards, John

0 votes
Charles Swartz October 3, 2012

We've had a good experience using Greenhopper for our Kanban board. I suggest giving it another try.

0 votes
Dennis Kromhout van der Meer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 4, 2011

Hi Axel, could you please describe some of the Kanban features you're missing?

Suggest an answer