Does anyone have a contact phone number for Atlassian sales?

Sandy Johnson November 22, 2016

Does anyone have a contact phone number for Atlassian sales?

We currently use Confluence and are interested in JIRA. However, all our questions submitted through the website have not been responded to and calls to their U.S. offices only get an automated reply sending us right back to the website.

It is rather frustrating.

7 answers

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

4 votes
CozyLife May 24, 2018

You can call (415) 701-1110 and push 1 for sales. If you need something else, try a different option. Even if you can't talk directly with the department you need, get the rep to call you instead.

3 votes
Margaret Madaras August 23, 2019

Similar situation I am trying to renew my subscription and have been hours waiting on the "customer service" line that never gets answered.  You think they would make it easy to pay??? I'm going to be looking for a replacement cloud immediately!

carlos lugo September 27, 2019

Sage advice.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 28, 2019

Why?  If you go to my.atlassian.com and click the "renew" button, you get a renewal.  The basics work.  Where is it going wrong for you?

TJ Marbois December 11, 2019

nope.... no renewal options for this plan... :( 

Joel Kleppinger January 6, 2020

Same boat, and they took our site offline.  Now the whole team is down waiting on Atlassian support to get back to me.

赵昌盛 Archer March 16, 2020

Same situation. The whole team is down waiting for Atalssian.

Like # people like this
Rahul Kinwar May 14, 2020

Ok, this is year 2020 and this thread is from 2016; Still the same response from  Atlassian - No response. 

Like # people like this
3 votes
carlos lugo May 16, 2019

For anyone stumbling across this post from a websearch,..

If you're thinking you can talk to someone helpful over the phone you are dealing with the wrong company. Atlassian doesn't do that, ever.

Rick Mac Gillis May 16, 2019

You can call (415) 701-1110 and push 1 for sales. If you need something else, try a different option. Even if you can't talk directly with the department you need, get the rep to call you instead.

carlos lugo May 16, 2019

Atlassian does not answer their phone, only voicemails, and more delays. There is no such thing as a timely response from this company. They have never learned the definition of customer service. We're paying $50k/year and we can't even get someone on the phone.

I don't know how these people stay in business. 

Like # people like this
1 vote
Michael Hung May 14, 2020

Ticket submitted at 9am and no response from support for 6 hours - they just disable your deployment with the only option to contact support to reactivate.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 14, 2020

They only do that after warning you several times when you have not paid the bill.

Joel Kleppinger May 14, 2020

That's assuming the email address that they warned is still working.  If it's not working, they don't reach out through other means.

Like Karen Beck likes this
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 14, 2020

What "other means"?  If the contact details are no longer valid, what are you expecting them to do? 

If you read the T&Cs, you'll see that it's your responsibility to provide valid contact details for accounts.  Yes, it's well buried, but it's also a common-sense assumption when you're getting services from an organisation.

Joel Kleppinger May 14, 2020

They have a UI, don't they?  Maybe they could use that.

AND they could actually be reachable.

Seriously, you are defending bad service.  Stop.

Like # people like this
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 14, 2020

Or you could work with what you signed up for?

Seriously, you are defending bad client behaviour. Stop.

1 vote
Craig Nehrkorn April 16, 2018

I cannot find a phone number of technical support / billing issues nor can I get anything but canned auto-responses from email / chat support?  Please share or advise.  The issue seems to be that no US bank issued credit card will go through the Atlassian online payment system.    

Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 16, 2018

Our credit cards go through just fine. This must be something specific to your bank.

1 vote
Deleted user November 22, 2016

Go to their support page. It works well. They respond in a few hours: https://support.atlassian.com/help/

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 22, 2016

Atlassian don't really do sales in the way you're thinking they might, and they simply don't pick up the 'phone because it rings.  Generally, you will need to go through the website to get contact with them. 

I'd suggest describing what you want from them here, we might be able to give you a working route to the information or people you need to talk to.

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question