Cumulative Flow Chart showing one day only

I have added a Cumulative Flow Chart to my dashboard. However, it only ever shows one day's worth of data. Today (on 30 July) it looks as shown below. How can I make it show the progress over multiple days?

Atlassian JIRA (v4.3.1#615-r147022) & GreenHopper (v5.6.8)

2 answers

1 accepted

Eddie,

Thanks. I turned to Atlassian Support (GHS-9107) and the problem turns out to be related to the sprint having no start date. I cannot add the start date in our obsolete installation of Jira. Should be fine after an upgrade.

Sam

Can you tell me what version of jira you needed to upgrade to see the fix? We are having the same issue on Jira 5.0.3. I do not have permissions to see your ticket.

We haven't upgraded yet. Will just do the latest, I suppose.

In that ticket, the support person said:

In addition, I'm afraid to let you know that JIRA 4.3 had reached the end of life and it would not be supported by Atlassian anymore. We would advise you to upgrade your JIRA as soon as possible to continue receive support by Atlassian.

I think this gadget only works with "classic" boards, but can you attach a screenshot of the configuration for the widget?

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Mar 28, 2018 in Jira Software

Can a company’s culture make or break agile adoption?

Can a new-to-agile team survive and thrive in a non-agile culture? If so, what advice would you give to those trying to be agile in a non-agile culture? What's the key(s) to success? Share your thoug...

12,040 views 15 13
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you