Como puedo asignar un ticket

Aracelli_Tachoires September 5, 2018

En la nueva vista, como puedo asignar el ticket a un nuevo responsable.  No me permite editar el responsable

4 answers

0 votes
usuario1JiraTutoriales October 10, 2021

Hola, Aracelli.

En este vídeo puedes encontrar ayuda a tu problema:

https://youtu.be/juQTNcGRkNU

0 votes
Aracelli_Tachoires September 7, 2018

Hola Angelica

En la vista antigua si me permite cambiar el responsable, he realizado la prueba sobre el mismo ticket, sin embargo, en la nueva vista no me permite editar el responsable. 

He revisado los permisos y pertenezco a las grupos que si se les permite cambiar responsable

Saludos

Aracelli

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 11, 2018

Hi Aracelli,

As we will need to further investigate this issue by accessing your instance, I've opened a ticket on your behalf, so we can check the permissions and confirm what is causing this issue.
I'll be watching the ticket and once it's resolved, I'll post here as well.
I already added a summary on the ticket to get easier to investigate.
You will receive a confirmation email and we will contact you soon.

Regards,
Angélica

0 votes
Aracelli_Tachoires September 6, 2018

Hola Angelica, adjunto imagen de mi pantalla

Captura.PNG

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 7, 2018

Hi Aracelli,

If you click on Responsable, can you edit the assignee?
If not, please go to the Configuración de proyecto > Permisos and check Usuario asignable and Asignar incidencias. It is usually set to Cualquier usuario conectado, so anyone can assign a ticket to someone and also anyone can be the assignee of a ticket.

Screenshot 2018-09-07_11-17-45.png
I've tested on my test instance and it works on any screen when using the new issue view.

Please, give a try and let us know how it goes.

Regards,
Angélica

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
September 5, 2018

Hi Aracelli,

I've just tested on my test instance and it's possible to edit the assignee:

Screenshot 2018-09-05_17-41-58.png

Just to make sure that we are on the same page, can you please send us a screenshot of where you are trying to change the assignee? Perhaps it's a specific page and we must check if it's a bug.

Regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer