Change Status on task

Maja Vallin June 12, 2020

Hi!

I'm using a New Gen Project and only have the status "To do" "In progress" and "Done". Where the heck do I add more och remove one? I can see that other new gen project on my company have other statuses but can't seem to find the correct workflow.

1 answer

0 votes
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 12, 2020

Hello @Maja Vallin ,

To add a new status column, click the + Create column button beside the farthest column.

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/get-started-with-next-gen-projects/

TIM截图20200612174053.jpg

Maja Vallin June 12, 2020

OH it's actually these statuses I mean. Perhaps they have a different name that I have not figured out yet

task.jpg

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 12, 2020

Just the same, workflow is not supported in the next-gen project.

After adding a column, the corresponding Status will be generated.

Like # people like this
Luigi Bai August 19, 2020

How do we mark the new status as one that RESOLVEs? I'd like to create a new status "Won't Fix" which should also resolve the issue. However, issues only seem to get marked as Resolved if they transition to the last status (left to right) on the board.

Luigi Bai August 28, 2020

Or can we independently mark an issue as Resolved in addition to changing its status?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events