Cannot add a cascading select to the Greenhopper Create Page

GilK
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 5, 2012

Hi,

I can't add a cascading select to the Greenhopper Create Page.

I'm trying to add this field to the summary card, but I can't find this field on the list.

How do I get over it?

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
GilK
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 14, 2012

You can't do it.

0 votes
Joe Pitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 7, 2012

No, we don't have any for the projects that use GreenHopper

0 votes
Joe Pitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 5, 2012

I've never had a problem adding a field to any of the GreenHopper cards

GilK
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 6, 2012

Thanks,

Have you tried adding a cascading select field?

0 votes
Joe Pitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 5, 2012

Verify the field is configured to be used for the issue type and project.

GilK
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 5, 2012

Thanks,

It is configured correctly, I have this field in my standard jira screens, I just can't use it in the GH ones.

Suggest an answer