Can I see BOTH Total sprint points and hours estimated for sprint?

Hovhannes Margaryan September 28, 2017

When planning sprint and using Story Points, in total estimated field I can see only Story Points (like shown in the picture)

Screen Shot 2017-09-28 at 11.34.40 AM.png

Is there ability to see total estimated hours before starting sprint on the same board as well?

Screen Shot 2017-09-28 at 11.40.37 AM.png

1 answer

1 vote
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 28, 2017

Not on this view. But you can have a filter for the issues in that sprint, with both Story Points and Time added as columns in it.

That is probably the best you can do at the moment, without extra add-ons!

Hovhannes Margaryan September 28, 2017

Thanks Jobin fro swift reply.

Can you please tell me where and how can I add that columns so the time for each story, or better time for full sprint can be shown ?

Martin Gregory January 11, 2018

Yeah - as far as I can see you can only get the filter to show you the individual estimates in time - you don't get the total.

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 12, 2018

Just to add to it, if you change the Estimate filed on the board to use Time, it will show you time instead of Story Points and you will see a total for each sprint, as you see now for Story Points.

You can use only one field for estimation on a board.

Suggest an answer