Board Not Showing Up In Project When Created Based on Filter

Marty Rush May 12, 2021

I have researched in the community for an answer to this question however, none of the answers have worked for my particular issue.

We are wanting to set up a project with Kanban settings and then create boards with SQL filters for each user so that each user has a board that they can use for their own personal to do's, tasks etc.  

I created a filter to look for an assignee and then created a Kanban board in that project based on the filter.  The filter works, and the board is created however, when I go to the dropdown for the project it's not there.  

I'm sure there's a button I haven't checked or a setting I'm missing, but was hoping someone would be able to point me in the right direction.  

Thx in advance for your time.

Marty

1 answer

0 votes
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 12, 2021

Hi Marty,

Instead of creating multiple boards, I suggest you use the quick filters for the board.  Where you can select the JQL for each assignee.  

Thanks

Marty Rush May 24, 2021

Sorry for the slow reply, My daughter got married last week so I was out of pocket.  I like the idea of this however, I want to make it so that people can only look at their tasks not everything in the quick filters... make sense?

Marty

Suggest an answer