Advanced search with multiple users in a specific date range

Dae April 16, 2024

Hello, I have problems finding tickets created on a specific date by users and I have tried different ranges and it goes wrong, one by one of users if it filters correctly but not with all of them, the problem is that I do not have a "Group" as such assigned I can only search by users, any recommendations on how to do it?

created > startOfMonth() AND created < endOfMonth() AND agent = A_001 OR agent = A_002 OR agent = A_003 ORDER BY created DESC

Also tested with startOfWeek() AND created < endOfWeek()

OR >= -1w (WITH all the users)

In all of them they return tickets from the entire year, but the same filter with only ONE user like: 

created > startOfMonth() AND created < endOfMonth() AND agent = A_002 ORDER BY created DESC: 

does give me exact data. I don't know how to search for it for everyone at the same time.

2 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Dae April 16, 2024

solved using and (agent = 1 OR ....)

0 votes
Answer accepted
Valeriia_Havrylenko_SaaSJet
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 16, 2024

Hi @Daeliz M and welcome to the community!

For example, this would get you everything from the start of week to this Friday:

created >= startOfWeek() and created < startofWeek(6d) and projectsWhereUserHasRole() and assignee = currentUser() assignee = currentUser()

and 

I

ssues where user has a specific role: projectsWhereUserHasRole()

Issues assigned to current user: assignee = currentUser()

Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 16, 2024

@Daeliz M Please accept my answer if you find it useful 

Thanks!

Like Dae likes this
Dae April 16, 2024

Hi @Valeriia_Havrylenko_SaaSJet thanks <3

I can search by project, but not by assigned since my users create tickets that are assigned to others, not to them, they only create and in the project/ticket they only show as creator/reporter so it doesn't give me results 

Marketplace Partner
April 16, 2024

@Daeliz M i think you can try this

status changed BY currentUser() OR reporter = currentUser() 
OR watcher in (currentUser()) OR assignee = currentUser() 
OR assignee was currentUser() OR commentedByUser = currentUser() 
ORDER BY updated DESC

But maybe i can help better if you explain for what you need that. 

Hope my answer was helpful! 

Like Dae likes this
Dae April 16, 2024

Thank you very much
I needed to export the number of tickets of the month from my team crew that pass to other teams but it is already fixed. Thanks for the help.

Marketplace Partner
April 16, 2024

@Daeliz M 
Glad to hear it worked out!

Suggest an answer