Next-gen release notes for Jira Software Cloud

37 comments

Alajuela May 21, 2019

When the card aging will be available?

Victor Burgos May 29, 2019

How do I set 7-day workweeks on Kanban board? I tried to in the "time-tracking" but that doesn't seem to be it. 

The issue is the Board thinks the sprint is over in 2 days (today is Wednesday), but it's set to end on Monday 5 days from now not 2. 

Other Jira Software docs said ... on the board, but that functionality seems to be missing. 

Victor Burgos May 29, 2019
Gustavo Bacelar June 13, 2019

Hello @Jason Wong , how are you?

Card priority not showing on my Jira Next Gen boards. 

There is a config to enable this card layouts?

Thank you.

Marcos Montes de Oca June 24, 2019

@Jason WongThe link to the public roadmap is broken.

Thanks.

Lukáš Pikora June 25, 2019

@Jason Wong is there a way how to edit tracked time?

Chris Whitten July 26, 2019

Was using the roadmap planner and editing an existing drawing and spent about 30 min editing and finally clicked insert and it lost all my changes and even reverted to an older form of the drawing! Very buggy and nothing I do seems to bring it back.

The next gen project in general seems to have less features and is more buggy than I am used to from Atlassian releases. I would strongly suggest people avoid it for now.

Like Fowler likes this
Philippos Psyllos September 19, 2019

Good afternoon, may we ask when are Workflows to be released in next-gen projects ?

Josh Frank
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 19, 2019

@Philippos Psyllos While we can't share exact dates, we've just released some new details about the next-gen workflow editor in our updated public roadmap. Take a look.

Philippos Psyllos September 19, 2019

@Josh Frank Thank you for your message. Maybe you can advise on the specific issue we are having. We would like to restrict skipping stages. i.e if flow is 'todo'->'Inprogress'->'Done' then 'todo'->'Done' NOT to be allowed. Is this possible in next-gen projects and if so how exactly ?

Josh Frank
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 20, 2019

@Siim Kobin This is not be possible today in next-gen, but will be possible with the release of the workflow editor in early 2020. Stay tuned for updates on this! 

Max Clendenning January 20, 2020

Any updates since June 2019? Will anything in 2020 be posted here? I know about the public roadmap, but it doesn't have the release date detail that these notes had.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events