Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

word cloud generator in confluence

oksana_leucht March 24, 2023

Dear team, I want to create a word cloud generator in confluence.

I want to ask my team to drop a word they need to add to the glossary in confluence. for my priority, to identify the most important words, I want to use a word cloud generator. Do you have already a feature in confluence for that?

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Oday Rafeh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 24, 2023

Hi @oksana_leucht, Welcome to the community. 

Unfortunately, Confluence does not have a built-in word cloud generator feature.

There are third-party add-ons available in the Atlassian Marketplace that can provide this functionality.

One such add-on is the "Word Cloud" app by Bob Swift Atlassian Add-ons, which allows you to create word clouds from Confluence pages and blog posts.

Another option is the "Tag Clouds for Confluence" app by Communardo Software GmbH, which generates tag clouds based on Confluence page tags.

I hope this helps you out. 

Regards 

Oday

0 votes
InsightViz June 24, 2023

Welcome @oksana_leucht

Check out our plugin on the marketplace and let us know what you think! It is newly released, built on Forge and free.

Link to the Marketplace listing: Wordcloud for Confluence.

Rick Carini July 12, 2023

Hi [~4617042]/InsightViz,

Do you have any plans to support Data Center in the future?

Thanks!

Rick Carini

InsightViz July 17, 2023

Hi @Rick Carini,

It is currently not planned but might change if there is demand for it :-)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events