Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transition en customer portal

virginia caruso April 24, 2014

It is possible that the customer portal, you can add transitions workflow, so that the user can run? I configure the user within the Service Desk User, so could not access the issue to transition.

4 answers

0 votes
Earl McCutcheon
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 9, 2014

I believe you are asking the same question as this Post:

https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/232020

0 votes
Boris Georgiev _Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 27, 2014

Sorry, I just can't understand. I hope someone else will be able to help.

0 votes
virginia caruso April 27, 2014

settings we did is: in the workflow the user can execute transitions. If the configuration of Service Desk, People, assign the user to Service desk customers, it can not execute those actions. Because the service desk customers, does not allow access to jira. My question is: then you should set it as Service desk team?

0 votes
Boris Georgiev _Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 25, 2014

Please clarify your question, as it's very hard for me to understand what is the problem.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events