timetracking for Jira Service Management

Ben America March 29, 2022

Hi All, 

I need some advise in here. 

I am looking for an addons in my Jira Service Management Server ed that can do timetracking for my engineers and has submit/Approved/Denied timesheet features just like Tempo. 

However, we are looking to buy license for 2000 users that is gonna cost less than $5000USD. 

(Tempo cost around $18000USD for 2000 users)

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Deniz Oğuz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 29, 2022

Hi,

I want to suggest our own app, WorklogPRO. It has timesheet approval with extra functionality compared to Tempo. Different than Tempo, you can approve every user-project combination with a different approver if you want. The approval process is highly configurable

Ben America March 30, 2022

Thank you Deniz, i will try it today. is there a youtube video on best practice to configure it in Jira Service Management?

Deniz Oğuz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 30, 2022

Unfortunately no, we have a detailed user manual in the wiki. It is not "service Management" specific. Other than the "organization timesheet", we don't have many "service management" specific features. 

2 votes
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 29, 2022

Hi @Ben America

You can checkout the following apps: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/categories/time-tracking

But to be honest, tempo would be my tool of choice if you have the budget.

Regards 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events