Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Shere with" field

Milena Kamasova January 20, 2021

What is the difference between this "Shere with" field when entering and viewing an issue?

If I enter an organization in "Shere with" field,  during entering an issue, organisation members must activate the receipt of notifications. Correct?

If I add customer directly from the issue view of using the "Shere with" field, don't they need to activate notifications?

Thanks Milena

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Kian Stack Mumo Systems
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 20, 2021

@Milena Kamasova, could you please clarify what you're asking? Maybe use some screenshots to help us understand what two areas you are talking about.

It sounds like you are asking a question about Jira Service Management, but the labels on the ticket say Jira-core, so I just want to make sure I'm not misunderstanding you.

Thanks,

Kian

Milena Kamasova January 20, 2021

Sorry. The question is about Jira Service Desk. 

1. view

Jira2.PNG

2. viewJira1.PNG

Milena Kamasova January 21, 2021

"Share with" (picture one) when implementing an issue, members of the organization receive a notification of the introduction and must activate receiving notifications. There is a possibility to set the members of the organization to receive all notifications. And then they can turn them off.

If so please advise me where to set it?

thank you
Milena

The answer was: The notifications should work the same way in both cases. When a request is shared with an organization, it should notify them.

My question is.  What tipe of modification do you mean?

Kian Stack Mumo Systems
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 21, 2021

@Milena Kamasova, it will notify them with the customer notification for issue created. I believe the only time a member of an organization is prompted to sign up is when they are first invited to join the Service Desk.

Currently, it works so that if a customer wants to receive notifications, they must turn on receiving notifications. See picture. It is posible to have notification turn on automaticaly?

Thanks Milena

Kian Stack Mumo Systems
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 21, 2021

@Milena Kamasova

I'm afraid I don't quite understand what you are asking. Out of the box, requests shared with an organization should alert all members of that organization when comments are made, the status is updated, ect. Where are you seeing that you need to turn on notifications for them?

Thanks,

Kian

sees this description:

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/what-notifications-do-my-customers-and-service-desk-team-receive/

When customers share requests in an organization, customers in that organization receive notifications. They can turn on notifications for other activity on the request.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events