jsd confluence

Sall Fatoumata February 10, 2020

hello 

I would like to add appi confluence to my JSD .How I do it ?

3 comments

Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 10, 2020

Hi @Sall Fatoumata 

Are you on cloud? If yes then go to your Billing | Manage subscription | Add more Atlassian products.

If you are on server then you need to setup Confluence first, as it is a separate application that runs on its own instance. Start by going to Atlassian.com and install Confluence on your server just like you did for Jira.

Ravi

HELLO 

Thank for your quickly answer , I am on cloud.

Indeed I want to add a form on my jsd , confluence is it the right solution

indeed I want to add a form on my jsd, confluence is it the right solution

Simon H
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 10, 2020

Hi Sall, 

If you want to link your JSD project to a confluence space then follow these steps (Source).

1. From your service desk project, go to Project settings > Knowledge base.

2. Choose Link to a Confluence space.

3. From the application drop-down, select the Confluence site you want to link to.

4. Select the space name or choose Create a knowledge base space. If you create a new knowledge space, name the space.

5. Click Next.

If you want to add a form to your JSD portal then you could either look at the Next Gen JSD projects, Extension for Jira Service Desk (Marketplace App) or ProForma Forms for Jira (Marketplace App).

Simon 

Sall Fatoumata February 11, 2020

hi  Simon 

Thank a lot ; I will tried Proforma .

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events