Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is there an option to implement chatbot for jira help desk cloud?

Guillermo Siller August 5, 2020

We are looking integrate chatbot with confluence (cloud) and we want to use this chat bot in the jira help desk user portal (Cloud).

Is there any option already created for this use case?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 6, 2020

Hello @Guillermo Siller

Thank you for reaching out.

Unfortunately, Jira Service desk does not have an inbuilt way to configure a Chatbot today. We have a feature request open to Allow the embedding of third-party widgets into the customer portal, which would allow users to integrate custom chatbots and other widgets integrated with Jira:

Allow embedding of third-party widgets into Jira Service Desk portal 

Feel free to vote and watch the suggestion to increase its priority and also receive notifications about any updates.

As an option, there are some apps that provide integration between Jira Service desk and other chatbot apps. These would be some options:

Google Chat bot for Jira Cloud 

Zapier - Instabot Chatbot Platform + Jira Service Desk Integrations 

Let us know if you have any questions.

Guillermo Siller August 6, 2020

Thanks for you answer Petter.

I will do some research about the options that you gave me and i will waiting for the enhancement

Like Petter Gonçalves likes this
Bertrand Lafforgue August 26, 2020

Hi Petter, I'd be happy to show you the Chatbot/ Virtual Agent that we have developed for Atlassian (confluence, jira and jira service desk). Let's set up a meeting. Bertrand - bertrand.lafforgue@konverso.ai

0 votes
Bertrand Lafforgue April 28, 2021

Hi,

Our Chatbot for Jira Service Management and Confluence is now available on the marketplace. 
You can try it for free. https://bit.ly/3dXYU5b

Looking forward to your feedback

Bertrand

0 votes
Bertrand Lafforgue August 25, 2020

Hi Guillermo,

Please look at our web site www.konverso.ai

We have built Virtual Agent for Confluence, JIRA and we are finalizing in August the Virtual Agent for JIRA Service Desk.

It is a pre-packaged Virtual Agent. We have a no-code platform. You can access our back office to train the virtual agent with your company data.

The is a subscription-based software. 

Looking forward to connecting.

Bertrand  Lafforgue

bertrand.lafforgue@konverso.ai

+33664405264

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin