cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

integration with zabbix

luming
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 17, 2022

i am using zabbix5.4 and jira service management4.17.

i try to use zabbix's media-"jira service desk webhook" to create tickets in jsm.

now i can create tickets and i can pass the values of Summary/Description,

but i can not pass the customfield's value to jsm.

i used the KEY "customfield_XXXXX" in zabbix ,but it doesn't work.

what should i do ??

2 answers

0 votes
Diana_Architect_ZigiWave
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 13, 2022

@luming hi! Did you resolve the issue? A little bit more data will be useful. Also, have you thought about using a 3rd party solution to make the integration? If not, but you're open to such, check out ZigiOps. It can connect the two systems instantly and transfer the data you need. Feel free to explore it and book a demo to see it in action.

Regards, Diana (ZigiWave team)

0 votes
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 17, 2022

@luming -

Welcome to the community.  Can you provide the error message that you get when you tried to pass the custom field value?

Secondly, can you verify if the custom field in question is available for your JSM project + exposed in the request type form?

Need more information to assist you further at this time.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Sabri Zakariae
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 24, 2022

l

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events