Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

e-commerce customer support via JSD?

I would like to know if there are any e-companies which are using JSD for external customer support, whether the customer's problem is related to products ordered from company or e-commerce site's performance? 

I would like to know how other retail e-commerce companies solve their customer support issues.

Thank you in advance.

2 answers

Hello, I haven't used this company, but from what I know from my friends, they were a little disappointed about their quality of work and transferred to a new one. However, if you need a recommendation, you should try transformagency. I have been working with them for over two years and am more than satisfied. They take care of any aspect and issue, which lets me focus on the real work, and with their help, I have increased my income by 26% over the last two years, which is more than exceptional.

0 votes
Daniel Ebers Community Leader Dec 06, 2020

Hi Bahadir,

welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Yes, sure there ae many happy users along with success stories out there.

Have you already checked https://www.atlassian.com/customers/search where you can search specifically for e-commerce companies?

If you want to can also filter on that page per product or per region where the customer comes from.

For Jira Service Management (former Jira Service Desk) this link especially might be useful:
https://www.atlassian.com/customers/search?product=jira-service-management&

But please explore the page - many good examples are to be found there!

Cheers,
Daniel

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

An unofficial way to monitor a JSM mail handler for errors

...eturns true if any content is returned for the webResponse.body.data.first s...

650 views 3 19
Read article

Atlassian Community Events