Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot import com.atlassian.servicedesk.api.feedback

Alban Ligout August 24, 2020

Hello,

I am trying to import the class com.atlassian.servicedesk.api.feedback in a listener but I have this error message

unable to resolve class com.atlassian.servicedesk.api.feedback

I thought that we can access to this class in order to use the automatic token generator for the survey. How can we use it? Thank you. 

Best regards,

Alban 

2 answers

0 votes
Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 28, 2020

Hi Alban,

I've had a quick look at your organization's account and want to confirm these pieces of information:

• You have an evaluation license for Jira Service Desk, which is (currently) expired
  • You have Scriptrunner installed on the server instance you're working on

Based on that info, I think this question primarily addresses Scriptrunner's listener functions. It will be necessary to have a licensed version of Jira Service Desk (or an active evaluation) for the Service Desk API's to function correctly. Given the timing of the evaluation licenses currently on your account, you probably did not encounter a problem with this when asking this question initially, but I do need to mention the licenses now in case you continue to work on the problem.

I would suggest asking a question in the Adaptavist part of the Community to get help with Scriptrunner coding questions. It's likely that Adaptavist was unaware of this question as it didn't have tags or mention Scriptrunner. Not all questions there are guaranteed an answer, but the likelihood that someone who knows the answer will see the question will be much higher than in the general Jira portion of Community.

Finally, given another question you've asked on Community, I have a strong sense that you're looking to custom-build a CSAT-like email for Service Desk. I'd like to call out that there are a few Marketplace apps that provide heavy survey customization , including using stars / emoji in the email. Your previous question mentioned that you liked how the images got the attention of the email recipient, so I think the Marketplace apps might deliver what you need. It's certainly worth a quick look, as the apps could save quite a bit of time in building and maintaining a custom script and email template.

Cheers,
Daniel

0 votes
Alban Ligout September 1, 2020

Nobody knows? Thank you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events