Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Would like to created a report with Linked issues field

Upendar February 10, 2020

Team,

We are using Jira Service Desk and Jira both.

We are using Jira Service Desk for Support  and Jira for Enhancements or implementations.

If we get any support ticket which needs an enhancement we are creating a ticket in Jira and linking it.

And we are trying to get those linked issues in Report, but we could not see the field.

I want to get the highlighted field in the reportJIRA Case.PNGThe above screenshot taken from Jira Support Desk and the GE-1129 is from Jira

Could you please assist me to get this information in the report.

Appreciate you help

1 answer

0 votes
Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 10, 2020

Hi @Upendar 

You can always write a JQL to find linked issue and then use it in a report.

Search linked issues

issue in linkedIssues("RPP-6")

Search linked issues of type clones

issue in linkedIssues("RPP-6","clones")

I hope it helps.

Ravi

Seb Sidbury February 10, 2020

If you need a report of all the issues linked to your JSD issues, or a report of the linked issues of a subset of your JSD issues, you could also use an add-on like Enhanced Search or ScriptRunner to write a subquery with linkedIssuesOf():

issueFunction in linkedIssuesOf("project="JSD" and status="To Do"", "relates to")

You can then save the query as a filter to show the linked issues in a Dashboard Gadget like Filter Results, or you can export straight to Excel, etc.

Seb (Adaptavist)

Like Yvonne Sutter likes this
Upendar February 10, 2020

Thanks for quick response,GE-1129 is different project in Jira this ticket(GE-1129 ) is not in Jira Support Desk.

I think this query works if the ticket is linked with Jira Support Desk.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events