Workflow

Loan Do June 5, 2018

Hi Team

I wanted to create a jira work flow [Change management] for one of my projects, when i am trying to get a work flow from market place and apply it to one project, it is showing many tickets, it looks to be changing for all the projects. though i specifically selected one project to apply the work flow.

Please help

2 comments

Brittany Wispell
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 5, 2018

Hey @Loan Do 

Could you post a couple pictures of what is happening?

Make sure that you are setting its own workflow scheme and a specific issue type. 

You could try to recreate the workflow manually and then set it to the project you'd like. 

Vishnukumar Vasudevan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 6, 2018

Also, you could check if the workflow scheme is being shared with any other projects. 

Deleted user June 6, 2018

Hi @Loan Do,

I agree with @Brittany Wispell & @Vishnukumar Vasudevan, it is most likely that your Workflow Scheme is being shared by more than one project.

Hope this helps

Vishnukumar Vasudevan
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 7, 2018

I strongly believe that's the case here. 

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 6, 2018

Hi @Loan Do,

Please check whether the workflow is common, Shared with other projects

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events